Every man and his dog are rushing to design their own mobile app, which offers many benefits to businesses and if you have finally decided to look into mobile app development, there are some great reasons to choose an application by the name of Flutter.
- Single code use across multiple platforms – Flutter is an open source add development program that enables multiple platforms to merge using a single code base. Created by Google in 2017, this excellent cross-platform developing tool and open-source means developers can make improvements. Platforms such as Android, iOS, web2.0, macOS and Wear OS, are just some of the compatible systems, while Windows and Linux are also available.
- Diverse range of widgets – Flutter has more than 1,000 widgets built into the framework, helping you to create rich interfaces in simple fashion. ‘UI implementation made easy’ is how many developers describe Flutter and who are we to argue? Talk to one of the Flutter app developers in Sydney or Melbourne and they can show you some of the powerful features of this Google-powered suite that developers love.
- Superior performance – Flutter has a frame rate of 60 FPS (frames per second) and its streamline architecture makes it a winner over other cross-platform apps. This tech talk might be a little over your head, in which case, have an informal chat with an app developer that works with open-source Flutter and they can show you some of things you can do with this versatile and powerful cross-platform framework. There’s a lot involved with designing and building a mobile app and much like a website, development is ongoing; the platform is never finished and with scalable solutions, your app can evolve alongside the company.
- See app changes in real time – Flutter has a ‘hot reload’ feature that enables you to see changes in real-time. When you change something in the code, you don’t need to rebuild, which means you can fix bugs in real time and that’s a game-changer! This is just one of the many unique features in the latest version of Flutter and the developer takes your concept and works with that. Time is money when it comes to app development and this is one feather that Flutter has in its cap, making it the best cross-platform framework. If you are looking for European coders, click here.
- Create stunning animations – Flutter is ideal for animations to bring you app to life and engage with the user; implementation and management of animation is smooth with Flutter and being open-source, developers have made improvements in different areas. An award-winning mobile app developer would have an impressive portfolio of apps they have created, plus the design team work with the client to maximise the UI.
There are many reasons to design and build your own mobile app and the best app developers love to use Flutter for all of the above reasons (and a few more). Take the first steps to uploading your mobile app to Play Store by connecting with a leading app developer and see what they have to offer.