Contact centre monitoring is crucial for any contact centre operations, as it benefits not only the supervisors and call agents but also the customers. If something goes wrong or if the customer needs any assistance, the customer contact centre is the first point of contact for the customer. Therefore, it is very important to monitor and improve performance continuously.
This is why picking the right contact centre monitoring solutions are necessary to guarantee seamless monitoring. But how do you know that your agents are solving your customersí problems and addressing their concerns?†
But first, why is monitoring your contact centre vital?
- Can recognise the average time taken by an agent on customer interactions.
- Make out how the agent handles irate customers or difficult situations.
- Necessary to review your agentsí performance.
- Identify upsell opportunities.
- An agent can evaluate their own performance.
- Customers get their issues solved quickly.
Let us take a look at five ways to enhance your contact centre monitoring.
- You need a top-notch quality assurance team
Contact centres are all about teamwork Ė you need the best-performing call centre agents, a team of top-level supervisors to manage them and managers who make sure that everything runs smoothly. Basically, you need a quality assurance team to monitor and maintain your call quality standards and make sure that your team understands your brand of customer service.†
- Set Your Call Quality Standards & KPIs
To determine whether a customer call has been successful, you will have to evaluate your quality standards and KPIs. It is impossible to know if you are hitting or missing your goals without these quality standards. Every interaction with customers should be measured based on certain behaviours, rules, goals, and benchmarks. The other factors you need to consider are customer satisfaction, call agent engagement, product efficiency, handle time, first call resolution rate, meeting compliance standards, providing additional value-added services like sales, etc.
- Installing quality monitoring tools
You can get the most benefit from your call quality monitoring program by incorporating one or more of these quality monitoring solutions for contact centres. Some of the quality monitoring tools you should need are:
- Call recording software to capture your calls securely and reliably.
- A QA scorecard to find out whether your agents meet the quality standards.
- Text analytics to extract important customer information from conversations.
- Speech Analytics Software to review every customer conversation automatically and translate it into machine-readable text.
- Analyse your calls and identify problems
After analysing the data from your contact centreís phone calls, you need to evaluate agent performance according to your standards and KPIs so that you can make necessary adjustments to behaviour. Do not forget to align your quality standards with your company’s priorities, especially since agent behaviour is an integral part of success. A recurring problem must be determined and adjusted according to the more complex issue rather than the simplest one.
- Regular training programs
Customer satisfaction patterns and agent performance trends are important indicators of knowledge gaps in your call centre, which you can use to offer high-quality training. It is pointless to monitor and analyse quality without a plan for improving customer satisfaction.
By monitoring the quality of your calls, you can provide your team with detailed data about your agents and your customers. To know more about contact centre monitoring, visit us.