5G or the 5th generation mobile network is the latest wireless network after 4G. 5G phones are high in demand, and today, we will tell you the best 5G mobiles in India.
What is 5G Network?
In today’s world, no one can live without an internet connection. With the arrival of numerous e-commerce sites and apps, anyone can get anything at their home with just a few clicks. This means the internet connection has to be super-fast and without any problems.
The 5G network provides the fastest internet connection. They even support 4G networks. This new technology is designed so that virtually you can connect your machines and other devices.
The 5G network provides advanced multi-Gbps data speeds, latency is extremely low, network capacity is vast, and availability is more reliable.
Best 5G mobiles in India
There are many 5G mobiles in India, but we will give you the top 5 best phone suggestions in all budgets:
#1 Samsung Galaxy A52
Samsung Galaxy A52 is a new 5G mobiles in India that haven’t launched yet. The available networks are 5g, LTE, HSPA, and GSM. Moreover, both nano-sim and hybrid dual sim are supported in this phone.
There are two separate internal storage 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. There is also a slot for a memory card.
The primary camera is 48 MP, ultrawide is 12 MP, the macro is 5 MP, and the depth is 5 MP. The video has gyro EIS and has two resolutions; 1080 @ 30/120 FPS and 4k @ 30 FPS. Some other features are led flashlight, HDR, and panorama.
The selfie camera is of good quality and has 32 MP. The video quality of the front camera also has the same feature as the back camera.
- The phone’s dimension is suitable at 6.31 x 2.96 x 0.33 inches, and the weight is 190 grams. The size of the phone is quite big, and it is 6.5 inches.
- The phone’s resolution is good with 1080 x 2400 pixels and has a ratio of 20:9.
- The phone’s display is made up of super amole, and the glass is corning gorilla glass.
- The OS is Android 11, the CPU is octa-core, GPU is Adreno 691, and the chipset is Qualcomm.
- The battery is LiPo and super-fast charging. However, it is a non-removable battery.
- The phone’s lock system has fingerprint options, both optical and under the display.
- It has basic features like compass, gyro, the type c 2.0 USB, louder speaker, Bluetooth which is 5.0 version, accelerometer, the sound of 3.4-millimeter jack, GPS with BDS and Galileo Glonass, and proximity.
- The WIFI is 803.11, and hotspot, dual-band, and WIFI direct are available.
- The models available right now are Sm-a5260, sm-a526b, and sm-a526b/ds
The price of the product varies from country to country but the approx. price is Rs. 32,750
Right now, it is only available in 2 colors, black and blue. However, in the future, more colors will be available.
#2 One plus 8 Pro
Most people have loved this phone. The performance of the phone is outstanding. The feature a lot of people love is that the phone is water-resistant.
The available network is 5g, LET, GSM, CDMA, and HSPA.
It has a dual sim option and with both nano-sim and dual stand by.
Two separate internal storage types are available such as 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
However, this phone does not have any memory card slot.
The primary camera is 48 MP, and it has a laser feature too. Moreover, it has three other cameras; the ultrawide is also 48 MP, the telephoto is 8 MP, and a unique color filter camera is also available, which is 5 MP.
The video is of high quality and has 1080 @ 30 FPS, 4k @ 60 FPS.
Dual flash, HDR, and panorama are also available. The HDR feature is automatic.
The selfie camera is 16 MP and is 2.4 wide. The video feature has gyro EIS and has 1080 @ 30 FPS.
- The OS of the phone is android 10, but you can upgrade it to android 11.
- The CPU is octa-core, GPU is Adreno 650, and the chipset is of Qualcomm.
- The dimension of the phone is 6.52 x 2.94 x 0.33 inches, and both the front and back are made up of gorilla glass. The frame is also made up of an aluminum frame.
- The phone has a resolution of 1440 x 3167 pixels and is 200 grams in weight. The screen is 6.8 inches. Even this phone is made up of corning gorilla glass.
- This phone also has basic features such as fingerprint (both under display and optical), compass, USB (type is 3.2), gyro, loudspeaker, accelerometer, sound 3.5-millimeter jack, GPS, Bluetooth, and proximity.
- The WIFI is 803.11 and has a hotspot, BDS, etc.
- The battery is LiPo and is fast charging. The company claim that it charges up to 50% in 20 minutes. However, it is a non-removable battery.
The price varies between Rs. 50,000 to Rs 54,000 and is available in only black, ultramarine blue, and glacial green.
#3 Xiaomi Mi 10i
Xiaomi is a really popular phone for the past years because of their low prices, and now they have new 5g mobiles in India. This phone is one of the latest launches by the company.
The available networks other than 5g are LTE, GSM, and HSPA.
It is a dual hybrid sim and supports both nano-sim and dual stand by.
The internal memory of the phone is 128 GB, but you have the option of two different types of RAM; 6 GB and 8 GB.
It has a memory card slot; however, it is shared with the sim slot.
The rare camera has one of the highest resolutions, and it is 108 MP, ultrawide is 8 MP, macro and depth both are 2 MP.
The video quality is of 3 types; 720 @ 960 FPS, 1080 @ 120 FPS and 4k @ 30 FPS.
HDR, panorama, and dual flash is also available.
The selfie camera is 16 MP, and the two types of video resolution are available are 720 @ 120 FPS and 1080 @ 30 FPS.
- The dimension of the phone is 6.50 x 3.01 x 0.35 inches. The back and the front are both made up of gorilla glass 5.
- The display is 120 Hz and is about 215 grams in weight.
- It is protected by corning gorilla glass 5.
- The resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, and the ratio are 20:9. The size is 6.7 inches.
- The OS is Android 10 and MIUI 12, the CPU is octa-core, the chipset is Qualcomm 8 nm, and GPU is Adreno 619.
- Other basic features are a compass, fingerprint lock screen, loudspeaker, gyro, GPS (with BDS and galileo), accelerometer, Bluetooth, USB, WIFI, and proximity.
- The battery type is LiPo and 4820 MAH. It is fast charging, and the company promises that it charges 100% in an hour. However, it is also a non-removable battery system.
The price varies, but it is between Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 25,000 and is available in blue, black, and golden color.
#4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Another 5g mobiles in India is the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, which has got certification from Vde Germany. It supports seven different types of networks as 5g, GSM, LTE, EVDO, HSPA, and CDMA.
Both single sim and hybrid sim is available and also have nano-sim and dual stand by.
It comes in three different types, 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB. The RAM size is fixed, and that is 12 GB.
It has a separate memory card slot.
The rare camera is 108 MP and 25 millimeters wide, and the ultrawide is 12 MP.
The other camera is 12 MP and has periscope telephoto, optical zoom, and hybrid zoom features.
The video function is also available for 720p, 1080p, 4kp and 8p. it also has in build stereo sound.
Some additional features are HDR, panorama, and has a flashlight.
The front camera is 10 MP and has dual pixels. The video resolution also has 1080p @ 30 FPS and 4k @ 60 FPS. Moreover, it has dual video call and auto HRD.
- It is water-resistant, and according to the company, the phone will not go bad even it stays for up to 30 minutes.
- The dimension is 6.48 x 3.04 x 0.33 inches and weight 210 grams.
- It is made up of a stainless-steel frame, and both the front and back are made of gorilla glass Vectus.
- OS is Android 10, but you can upgrade it to android 11. CPU is octa-core, chipset Exynos, and GPU is Mali mp11.
- The display type is Hdr 10 plus, and it is protected by corning gorilla glass Vectus.
- The resolution of this phone is 1440 x 3088 pixels, and it’s 7 inches in size.
- Additional features are Bluetooth, gyro, loudspeaker, barometer, proximity, fingerprint (both ultra-sonic and under display), USB< GPS, and stylus.
- The phone has in build Samsung features such as Samsung pay and Samsung WIFI.
- The battery type is li-ion and is 4500 mah, and it charges super-fast. But the battery is non-removable.
The price of the phone is Rs. 104,999, and it comes in black, white, and bronze in color.
#5 Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
If you are someone who uses iOS devices, then apple’s new launch is another 5g mobiles in India. It supports 5g, GSM, HSDPA, LTE, CDMA, and EVDO networks.
It has both single sim and dual sim, both nano-sim and dual stand by is available.
The internal storage of the phone is either 128 GB 6 GB RAM, 256 GB 6 GB RAM, and 512 GB 6 GB RAM.
But this phone does not have any memory card slot.
The main 26-millimeter wide camera is 12 MP, and it has sensor-shift and dual pixel.
The ultrawide and telephoto both are 12 MP and support optical zoom.
The video resolution ranges from 2080p @ 30 FPS to 4k @ 60 FPS. It has inbuild stereo sound recording and Dolby vision.
It also has a panorama, HDR, and dual flashlight.
The front camera is also 12 MP and has biometrics sensors. The video resolution varies from 1080 @ 30 FPS to 4k 60 FPS.
- It is water-resistant and can stay in water for up to 30 minutes without any damage.
- Made up of stainless-steel frame and both front and back are made up of gorilla glass.
- The dimension is 160.9 x 78.2 x 7.4 millimeters and is 230 grams in weight.
- The display is made from a super retina and has hdr10.
- The size of the phone is 6.7 inches and has 1284 x 2777 pixels of resolution. The ratio is 20:9.
- It is made up of scrape resistant ceramic glass and has an oleophobic coating.
- iOS 14.1, and you can upgrade it up to 14.4 iOS.
- CPU is made of Hexa core, the chipset is Apple a14, and GPU is Apple GPU.
- It has a face id, compass, loudspeaker, gyro, Siri language, GPS, USB, Bluetooth, WIFI, NFC, proximity, and barometer.
- The battery is li-ion 3687 mah, and the battery is non-removable. According to the company, the phone will not die for 95 hours.
The price of the phone varies from country to country. However, it ranges between Rs. 129,700 to Rs. 160,000. It comes in different colors like blue, grey, silver and gold.
5g mobiles in India are in high demand right now. Mainly cause of so many advantages 5g gives.
5g phones are available in all price ranges, starting from Rs. 20,000 up to Rs. 160,000.
However, sites like amazon and flip kart are always running sales or discounts, so do not buy them at the full price. Always look for offers.