A child’s birthday is an interesting challenge for the parents because they will do anything to make a miraculous event. Fabulous festive decorations are the best way to create the right mood and make the celebration unforgettable!
There are certain decoration must-haves for any child’s birthday like garlands, banners, flags, ribbons, tassels, toys, candies, latex and Mylar balloons. Don’t forget about the mega-popular Airwalkers balloons: modern decorations like these https://balloons.online/mylar-foil-balloons/airwalkers-balloons/ always make kids happy!
Today, there are so many types of balloons and compositions that you can make out of them that sometimes you don’t even know where to look first! Use these tips:
- latex balloons are an inexpensive and quick way to decorate a room (floor, walls, ceiling);
- Mylar balloons: shiny and bright, they are available in multiple shapes and colors, and instantly create a festive mood;
- arches: beautiful compositions that help to decorate a certain area or divide a large room into thematic areas;
- garlands are the most versatile and inexpensive way to decorate large areas, walls, doors, windows, and stairs;
- columns and fountains add zest to your festive decorations;
- murals are a grandiose idea for wall decoration;
- inflatable pools with balloons are an unconditional must-have of a children’s holiday, that involves them in an exciting game;
- a surprise balloon is a big balloon filled with smaller balloons, confetti, sweets, gifts, flower petals, serpentine, and magic predictions;
- LED balloons are a perfect idea for an evening party;
- airwalker balloons in the shape of children’s favorite cartoon and comic characters can make a cool photo backdrop;
- balloon letters and numbers will help you create a beautiful shiny congratulation.
Check out these modern paper decoration ideas:
- accordion ball: large item made of ribbed paper that can be easily laid out and turned into a ball with folds on its surface. Several such balls can make the main birthday decor;
- honeycomb ball is similar to an accordion balloon, but its surface is created of many honeycombs, reminiscent of bees honeycombs;
- paper pom-poms are made of the finest paper and resemble huge peony flowers with fluffy petals;
- tassel pom-poms can be used to decorate the edge of the festive table, chairs, edges of curtains, or the tree branches in your backyard;
- volumetric 3D stars and snowflakes are the birthday frequent fliers that create an interesting contrasting 3D effect.
Garlands are a great way to make an amazing DIY birthday decor. You can use almost anything to create them: balloons, yarn and thread, fabric, colored paper and cardboard, little toys, fresh flowers, and even marshmallows and candies!
Use some popular shapes like flags, hearts, stars, flowers, animals — or be the first to create something absolutely new!
If you use corrugated paper, your garland will look even more spectacular! Also, you can use scrapbooking paper with a colorful pattern. Complement your garland with beads, felt balls, or cotton balls decorated with foil.
Children love taking photos even more than their parents, so create an unusual photo zone to make these photos extraordinary!
Use latex and Mylar balloons, fresh or dry flowers, greenery, ribbons, tassel curtains, or banners. Place a pair of Aiwalker balloon superheroes nearby — such decoration won’t go unnoticed!
5.Accessories for little guests
Make the party really amazing by giving your guests colorful festive attributes like crowns, veils, mini hats, bow ties, whistles, bunny, mouse, or kittens’ ears, which they can attach to the head with hairpins.