Standard CRM platforms has the following features:
- customer cards with a detailed history to record orders and deals;
- online reports;
- sales funnel – shows at what stage the deal is;
- integration with other services – call tracking, accounting, payment acceptance systems;
- control over the work of staff – corporate chats, task scheduler, call recording, assigning a customer to a specific manager.
What to look for when choosing a CRM, given the fact that there may be many features? The final choice depends on the budget and needs of your business:
- Price and whether CRM has a trial period
- Should the program be downloaded to a computer or the cloud work is possible?
- With what services is there integration?
- Is there a built-in call tracking or integration with IP-telephony?
- Are there e-workflow management services?
- How is the work record of employees kept, are there any corporate chats?
It is a unified CRM that is perfect for organizing B2B sales processes, automating work with customers and monitoring the fulfillment of obligations under contracts.
The processes are guided by the manager through all stages of the funnel: from the first contact to receiving payment and closing documents. Business Process Builder allows you to quickly set up and edit a chain of actions for each sales process. By setting up a sales funnel, you define the customer journey. As part of business processes, you can make calls, meetings, webinars, send letters, sms, check the conditions for the amount of the deal, and so on.
ELMA’s customers include KrialEnergoStroy Plant, Obninskorgsintez, VestaBank, Mriya Resort & SPA.
- 14-day trial.
- Cloud-based work and installation on your server.
- Integration with services: more than 30.
- Telephony: integration with telephony services.
- Services of e-workflow management are available.
- Automation of business processes is available.
- Human resources management is available.
- Automatic sales funnel;
- Record of planned and actual receipts;
- Telephony allows you to make and record calls right in the interface;
- Connection of any messengers: Telegram, WhatsApp, etc.
- Sales analytics. For a quick response to bottlenecks, the system monitors the movement of transactions, and the dynamics of sales for the selected period can be displayed at any time;
- Control over the contractual performance;
- Lined up dialogue between managers from sales divisions and “production division”;
- Fast internal electronic document flow with incoming requests, contracts, invoices and acts;
- Electronic document management with contractors: seamless integration of ELMA365 and Kontur.Diadok.
- no restrictions on the number of employees;
- detailed study of all stages of work;
- well-organized work with the customer base;
- prompt technical support;
- fast setup thanks to low-code technologies.
- more suitable for medium and large businesses, for small business the functionality is redundant.
The trial period is 14 days, paid plans start at 6.76$ per month when hosted in the cloud. Try ELMA365 CRM for free.
retailCRM is a cloud-based CRM platform for online stores. There is a mini version of CRM for sales on Instagram named retailCRM Chat. The platform serves over 10,000 stores. More suitable for small business.
- Trial period: there is a free plan + 2 trial weeks with a professional plan.
- Cloud-based work is available.
- Integration with 90+ services.
- Built-in call tracking.
- Workflow management services allow integration with other services.
- Human resources management: detailed analytics and ratings of managers by income, orders, average receipt amount, up-sales, detailed reports on orders.
A “single window” mode work allows managers to keep track of the quantity of goods in the warehouse, set payments, arrange delivery and work with orders in one window, without leaving CRM and without switching over different services.
- retailCRM Chat is for Instagram sales.
- Triggered mailings are used to launch personal mailings based on data received in CRM; the process is automated, which reduces the managers’ workload.
- Segmentation of customers and subscribers – you can divide your customer base into segments to send relevant offers.
- Integration with large marketplaces, such as Goods, Beru and Ozon.
- Processing orders from messengers: messages from messengers will be collected in a single window and distributed among operators.
- easy to use – no need to contact third-party specialists for setup and training;
- 2 plans to choose from;
- paid modules can be integrated, if necessary;
- free marketing training webinars are available;
- convenient sale via messengers;
- integration with marketplaces;
- marketing tools for reselling.
- additional CRM users should be paid;
- functionality may not insufficient;
- no mobile app available.
There is a free plan + 2 trial weeks on a professional plan. Further the professional plan may start at 20.27$ per month. Try retailCRM >>
Bitrix is a whole range of tools for business development, one of them is its own CRM. It can be combined with 1C, as well as with an online store created in the Bitrix24.Shops service.
- Trial period is not available? But there’s a free plan.
- Cloud-based work: cloud version and a box version are available.
- Integration with services: integration with all Bitrix tools.
- Call tracking: number rent or ATX connection.
- Document management services: creating bills and invoices, document templates through 1C:Backoffice service.
- Human resources management: you can make a plan for each employee, and analyze sales, have a chat to the staff, there is a differentiation of access rights to CRM.
- Intuitive interface: cards in the form of kanban, like in Trello, you can see the movement of deals.
- Detailed customer card: history from the first request to the customer’s assessment of the employee’s work.
- Chats between employees: chat can be made inside the card.
- Telephony: rent of virtual number or connection to ATX, all calls and conversation records will be saved in the system.
- Sales automation: robots send e-mails, voice messages, sms to customers.
- CRM terminal to pay for purchases by QR-code, sms link or cash.
- Generator of sales: for repeat deals (a customer who made a purchase receives special condition offers).
- Sales Center: tools that allow you to offer customers the most convenient payment option, for example, through instant messengers or in social networks.
- Marketing tools: mailing and launching advertising campaigns directly from CRM.
- AI Scoring will analyze data and predict the outcome of a deal.
- End-to-end analytics for analyzing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns is already built into CRM.
- mobile app;
- wide range of plans;
- there are ready-made CRM systems for business sectors – for online commerce, law firms, wholesalers, etc.;
- online store builder with built-in CRM;
- free online chat for the site;
- a tool for selling through social networks and instant messengers;
- data exchange with 1C;
- there is an API for connecting third-party services;
- customer rating – for a closer work with regular customers and those who bring the most profit.
- may seem complicated, it will take time to study all the features;
- bulky for small businesses, more suitable for medium and large businesses.
There is a free plan; afterwards the payment starts at 10.16$ per month when purchasing the cloud version for a year. The box version costs from 701.45$ for 12 licenses.
AmoCRM is the opposite of Bitrix24, the developers position it as the easiest CRM to use. This is a cloud system with the main features: a sales funnel, customer cards, integration with telephony services.
- 14-day trial.
- Cloud-based work is available.
- Integration with more than 20 services.
- Call tracking: integration with telephony services is available.
- Workflow management services: connection of external services is possible.
- Human resources management: control over the managers’ work, built-in messenger for employees’ communication.
- Digital funnel for sales automation. Clients receive mailings, see ads, and take actions. Based on their reaction, you can develop a further sales strategy.
- Business card scanner allows you to add contacts to CRM through a mobile application.
- Integration with IP-telephony allows you to make calls directly from cards and keep statistics of calls.
- Built-in messenger for employees’ teamwork.
- easy to use: no need to contact third-party specialists for setup and training;
- tablet can be used for work;
- the system can be customized;
- mobile app is available.
- there is no built-in call tracking available, you need to connect to an external service.
14-day trial, afterwards the payment starts at 6.74$ per month.
LPTracker is a multifunctional CRM with built-in functions: telephony, website builder, request multifilters. There is a SIM card for calls and other noteworthy tools that are not available in other CRMs, for instance, a geolocation widget.
- 14-day trial.
- Cloud-based work is available.
- Little integration with the services.
- Call tracking is built-in.
- Workflow management services are not available.
- Human resources management: it is possible to control the employees’ work, but there are no teamwork tools.
- Own LPTracker SIM-card for built-in telephony with a single balance for calls from 56 kopecks.
- LPTracker robot tells the employee important information about the customer before connecting: customer’s name, advertising source, status in the system, which form he filled out.
- Geolocation widget determines location of the customer.
- Callback widget for auto-dialing of the customers.
- Website builder: free builder with templates, the site is already connected to the CRM.
- Capturing visitors: capturing profiles in VK, allows gettibg contacts of users who did not call or leave applications, but were interested in the product / service.
- Built-in end-to-end analytics to analyze the advertising efficiency.
- quick CRM setup – about 15 minutes;
- multifunctional CRM: there are features that are not available in other systems;
- built-in telephony with own SIM cards;
- site builder;
- mailings and auto-dialing.
- no tools for employees’ teamwork;
- little integration.
from 13.38$ per month, 14-day trial.
Which CRM should be chosen for work?
We have created mini-ratings to make it easier for you to decide on your CRM choice.
Affordable: AmoCRM, Megaplan, LPTracker.
The most functional: Bitrix24, S2.
The simplest (for dummies): AmoCRM, retailCRM, Megaplan, LPTracker.
For work in the foreign market: Pipedrive.
Ready-made industry solutions are available: Megaplan, Customer base.
Box version is available: Bitrix24, Megaplan, Customer base, Simple business.
Most tools for employee monitoring: Megaplan, S2.