The transfer of Whatsapp from iPhone to Android is not a big task. But people migrating to a new operating system can find it troublesome. Here is a detailed way to go about this process.
WhatsApp, or in simple terms, WhatsApp Messenger, is one of the oldest freeware cross-platform and central messaging software along with a Voice-over IP service currently owned by Facebook. Certain perks that it allows include Sending text messages, Voice Note messages, Voice and Video calls, Image sharing, documents, location of the user, and other contents. WhatsApp application client runs on E2E or End to End Encryption firewall and the Mobil number, which connects to the databases over retrieving.
WhatsApp is a freeware software that runs on all competitive devices prominently, or one that comes first is a phone, then other devices that include Android, iOS, and Windows. A few things are to be kept in mind in this recent change and the faster changes in the technical environment. It might be the case that one person who’s using an android phone might not use it the other day or might switch over to an iPhone real soon. So, this is where the transfer of WhatsApp from iPhone to Android comes in.
While transferring WhatsApp from iPhone to Android, it is necessary to keep certain things in mind. This is to make sure of the successful transfer in a proper manner. WhatsApp usually doesn’t provide easy methods to transfer data from one device to another unless both devices use the platform or are compatible with it.
Some processes could have been proven beneficial In the transfer of WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore
As mentioned earlier, WhatsApp is an open software with an E2E extension. It also provides WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore. So if you have an iPhone and bored with using it and now you want to switch it over with a new Android device, there are certain thing you need to do to back up your chats and use it on a new device with an available option for WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore.
It is necessary to keep in mind that the transfer of WhatsApp from iPhone to Android could be a little complicated. The whole procedure is not very easy or Straightforward and could take a lot of time.
Steps to follow
- Open the WhatsApp application on the Apple iPhone Device and swipe it left to the Chat you want to Export
- Tap on the More button and select the Chat Export Option
- Choose the Mail Option and Enter that is on-link with the Android Device
Some more steps that are to be followed in the Android Device:
- Access Gmail and download all the files that are in the link
- Delete WhatsApp in the existing Android Device and do reinstall it from Google Play Store
- On the Restore data screen while configuring WhatsApp, do choose the Restore Option
- Wait for the app to complete the restoration process, and then tap on the Next Button.
Upon completing the restoration process, all the chats would be available on the Android Device, and the Transfer of WhatsApp from iPhone to Android is over. While on a critical analysis, this could be a tedious process. This is if you don’t want to use any third-party apps or services; this could be stated as the best process of the whole.
On the contrary, this is different from using a different number on a different device. The primary device, which will be the smartphone WhatsApp, is logged in has internet access to make the feature work to succeed with the Transfer of WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
Free Way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
Several ways could be used to transfer all the potential WhatsApp accounts that include text messages, voice notes, images, documents, and all other contents that are connected to it could be transferred. But it is also important to make sure that WhatsApp is transferred properly. There is no easy way to transfer data from WhatsApp in an easy way unless both devices use the same platform.
Switching over from an iOS to an Android device is never an easy task to do. It is sometimes difficult to all the data out from one device to the other in the right kind of way. The critical sort of data transfer from the iOS platform to Android is the application data such as the WhatsApp messenger. Several services could be deployed as a designed program to help transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
So looking for ways to transfer data from WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android devices or even how to transfer the history of WhatsApp from iPhone to Android, there are many solutions to come across. This also means it includes a lot of reliable, unreliable, and remotely effective ways. To save the tantrum of various individual activities going through variation carefully, there are outlines to the best transfer ways for iPhone to Android.
There are other 4 alternative ways and applications that could be used to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android. Here’s the freeway to transfer WhatsApp From Android to iPhone:
Firstly what could be talked about is Dr.Fone
- Download Dr. Fone application on the computer
- Connect the iPhone and the android device to the system you are using
- Tap on ‘Restore social app’ when the dr. the phone application is open
- Click on ‘Transfer WhatsApp messages’ after you tapped WhatsApp
- The application will now allow connecting both the phone and show both the devices on the computer
- Click the ‘Transfer’ button at the bottom right corner
- The process of Transfer will start, and the status of the transfer would be visible on the screen
- On the completion of the transfer, tap on “OK” and disconnect the device.
Perks to backup chats in WhatsApp from iPhone and Android have always been difficult for most people as it is difficult and easy to carry forward. To transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android, there are various alternates to carry out.
Dr.Fone-WhatsApp Transfer is an absolute and one best way to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
Two major reasons that could be outlined about the use of dr. Fone:
- Easy- In the fast-paced technological improvement in requirement of a tool that is not complicated and time-consuming. All everyone needs is an application that is easy to use and convenient to the norms. The important part involves the messages that are to be transferred should be of greater quality when making the targeted location where it is to be placed.
- Convenient: This specific application allows a direct transfer of WhatsApp data allowing the transfer from iPhone to another phone.
Besides only using dr. Fone is a data transfer software you can also back up the WhatsApp messages on iPhone with dr. Fone and restore the data up to Android anytime you want.
In case assuring the messages are encrypted and remain safe, Google Drive provides a concrete and allowing to switchover from any device, whether it be Android or iPhone.
So we go through the process and how to carry out the certain action:
- Launch the WhatsApp application from the Home screen or the app drawer in IOS or iPhone.
- Tap or Select the menu icon to the right-hand top corner
- Then hit backup; make sure to tap google drive.
- Finally, select the account you want to keep your WhatsApp associated with
- Add account if nothing could be found, or a list doesn’t pop up; make sure to create a new one, select allow
- Tap Backup over and tap circle next to “Wi-Fi” to backup over wi-fi, only bearing in mind that it could lead to extra data charge in the absence of the wireless system.
- There’s a box next to include videos to back-up video-based messages and then tap backup manually to back up and sync to the phone.
This Process is not complete or entirely foolproof and may sometimes lead to uninstallation and reinstallation of the WhatsApp application couple of times for the restoration to come into effect. If there are messages you want to back up, there’s a way of copying them to the computer run or any other device to make sure of having them kept and secured forever
NOTE: Continuously reinstalling WhatsApp may lead to temporary banning as the phone number is repeatedly being notified in the WhatsApp server and database as fluctuation.
The Use of Wazzap Migrator to transfer WhatsApp messages, including iPhone attachments to Android, is convenient. All you have to know is the use of Itunes if you use the tool.
Here’s how to be using wazzap migrator to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android by using Itunes as a modifier, so the steps to be followed
- Lunch the iTunes application and backup the iPhone on the computer
- While the transfer of WhatsApp chats, there is a requirement to back up the iPhone with Itunes first.
- Lunch the iTunes in computer and connect the iPhone
- Then click summary and then Backup now
- Download and install WazzapMigrator extractor from wizzapmigrator.com
- On the completion of the backup
- Run the WazzapMigrator Extractor and selecting to the ‘ChatStorage.squite’ under ItunesBackup.
- Do the Extraction and Upload it to Google Drive.
- The next step is the transfer of the ‘ChatStorage.squite’ and media file to the ‘Download’ folder on the android device
- Launch the wazzapMigrator application on the Android device
- From the google play store, download the wazzapmigrator application.
- Launch the application on the Android device.
- Make sure it detects Database backup that contains all the potential messages
- Press the Play button until it shows up ‘Conversion Successful’
- Finally, go to the google play store, activate the phone number, and complete the WhatsApp restoration.
- No need for the cables
- Messages and media are transferred successfully.
- Two application of huge storage are to be in use
- Too much manual operation that comes in use along with no one-click application is available.
The WhatsApp chats transfer with the help of Backuptrans:
Backuptrans has been available for a long time and considered one of the popular solutions to transfer and backup messages from iPhone to Android. Sometimes to copy messages from iPhone and Android to a computer, you can use this.
Here are ways how to use Backuptrans to transfer messages from iPhone to Android:
- Begin the backups application installation on the computer
- Check the program Run
- Connect the iPhone and the Android device with USB and lightning cables
- The program might enquire you to backup messages on the IOS device
- Click and tap on the iPhone device you want to transfer messages from. Tap the options present select “Transfer Messages from iPhone to Android.”
- Supportive and compatible with all the iPhones and Android Phones with differential networks
- Transfer messages and Media simultaneously
- WhatsApp messages on the Android phone would be lost.
To conclude, various ways can be used as a transfer method. But the processes above could help you make your choices with clarity.
It is time to start transferring!