The main problem with marketing is that you have so big a choice of resources to use for the promotion of your product or service that it’s usually pretty complicated to decide which are the best. New ways appear that refresh all the approaches to promotion, but classic things remain relevant forever. Can we call flyers such an immortal thing? And why is VistaCreate an optimal flyer maker?
What are flyers?
Flyers are usually pictures with some promotional content. They can be made in the form of brochures or simple paper pieces; regarding modern technologies and common use of social media for business – flyers can take the form of posts too. Some people use flyers as corporate elements of interaction, but this usage is more specific.
What do they contain?
In a flyer, both visual and text contents play a significant role. But in contrast to posters, for example, physical flyers are usually much smaller (A4, A5 size or similar) so they should be composed with more accuracy to details.
As for the text information, a flyer should contain:
- the name of the company responsible for the promoted product, service, or event;
- the brief and capacious offer description;
- some slogan or another phrase that would represent the company, event, person, etc.;
- the date and time or period limits for the offer described;
- a place where the offer takes place or is available.
This information is essential to turn people’s attention to what you want them to buy or participate in. Adding more details is possible on the other side of a flyer to not distract the attention visually.
But to catch people’s eyes to the right things and make them focus on the text, visual formatting is necessary. The following elements can help reach better performance:
- colors – they are the baseline things when it comes to associations, so use them as universal tools to remind about your brand and evoke some feelings;
- fonts – they show how integrated your style is and how well you keep up with the trends; generally, they perform the same function as colors;
- pictures, drawings, and other images – visual ideas that complete the whole description and are indispensable for convincing (for example, if you organize an event with a special guest, people can remember what this person looks like but not remember his name – adding a photo raises chances for more people to come).
Thus, if all the abovementioned is used with consideration and harmonized, the flyers work perfectly.
Why is it a good idea to use flyers as a part of the marketing campaign?
The flyer is a classic way to offer something. It allows for a smooth information flow, but the main point is how to distribute it. Flyers are convenient for:
- handing them out on the streets;
- using them on the walls;
- distributing among the clients and potential customers of your partner whose products or services refer to yours;
- sharing them as posts or/and stories on social media;
- sending them in terms of e-mail marketing;
- other ways that your inventiveness suggests you.
Today, you can use anything with everything – the only restriction touch on some format relevance and efficiency degree. But flyers are still a great way to communicate some promotional info, especially when they are applied correctly.
How to make a flyer with VistaCreate
VistaCreate is a free tool for creating and editing visual content. It provides users with ample room for comfortable work with visual elements without the necessity to master the complicated system of the app. The main advantages are simplicity and no charge required. The simplicity becomes apparent when you start creating the flyer.
There are two ways to create one: from scratch or using a template. In the first case, you will need to:
- Go to the website using the link above.
- Log in with the button in the right upper corner (the system will ask you to enter the data or choose the platform to join with).
- Click Create now.
- Start adding the elements and modifying the picture using the libraries from the menus on the left panel.
- Download the picture by choosing one of the seven available formats.
If you’d like to look through the libraries of templates, after logging in you should:
- Find the Templates tab on the page.
- On the left you will see the down-drop menus – there you’ll find Marketing Materials.
- Find the point “Flyers”.
When you press on the template you like, the editing window opens automatically, so you can change and customize the model as you wish.
Sometimes, people underestimate classic means of marketing preferring something more modern or innovative. But if you realize well how to use the classics and know which tool to use with the maximum efficiency possible, your promotion becomes even more powerful. Use VistaCreate to create your flyers and feel the difference!