Adam Lambert is one of the most successful American Idol contestants. Although he finished as a runner-up in the eighth installment of American Idol, he cemented a safe spot in the hearts of his fans. He erected a successful career in the music industry. His success also translated well in monetary terms. Adam Lambert net worth 2023 testifies the same and that’s what we’re here to uncover.
The curiosity of his fans soar in the discussions of his career, personal life, and net worth. So, let us take your excitement several notches higher by disclosing Adam Lambert net worth 2023.
Here is everything you need to know about Adam Lambertâ€™s success story.
Table of Contents
Adam Lambert net worth 2023
Adam Lambert has not restricted himself to the music industry. He has spread the tentacles of talent across multiple industries and accumulates income from many places.
Adam is not just a successful singer and songwriter but also, a talented actor. He has proved the mantle of his acting in several movies and TV shows. He has many brand endorsements under his belt.
Lambert is an openly gay celebrity. A strong advocate of equal LGBTQ+ rights, the popularity of this musician has sufficiently fueled his bank account.
In this article, you will find out all about Adam Lambert net worth, bio, career, height, weight, relationship, and every other detail you were looking for.
Who is Adam Lambert?
Adam Lambert is a singer, songwriter, and actor from America. He rose to fame in 2009 by finishing on the second spot on the eighth season of the popular reality singing show, American Idol. Since then, he has managed to gather a huge fan following by his vocals and flamboyance.
He released his debut album, For Your Entertainment, in 2009, which landed on number three spot on the Billboard 200 chart. He has also earned a Grammy nomination for his single, Whataya Want from Me. His musical career comprises more than three million albums and five million singles sales as a solo artist, which is huge.
Apart from this, he has also been a part of many world tours as the lead singer for Queen, the rock band, and as a solo artist too. His stint with Queen helped him achieve a new feat in his career. He is recognized as one of the finest live performing artists of all time.
He has also appeared in movies like Bohemian Rhapsody and several TV series like Pretty Little Liars and Glee.
Adam Lambert bio
|Adam Lambert (aka Adam Mitchel Lambert)
|Singer, Songwriter, Actor
|Adam Lambert Age
|Adam Lambert Height
|6 feet (1.85 m or 185 cm)
|Mesa Verde Middle School
Mount Carmel High School
"California State University, Fullerton (dropped out)"
|January 29, 1982
|Eber Lambert and Leila Lambert
Early life and education
Adam Lambert was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, on January 29, 1982. His father, Eber Lambert, and mother, Leila Lambert, named their son Adam Mitchel Lambert. His father worked at Novatel Wireless as a program manager, while his mother was a dental hygienist.
Later she switched her career and became an interior designer. He has a younger brother, Neil. After Neilâ€™s birth, Lamberts shifted their base to San Diego, California.
His father is of half-Norwegian descent, and his mother is a Jew with Romanian roots. He followed his motherâ€™s religion and went to Hebrew school as a child. Later, he attended Mesa Verde Middle School and Mount Carmel High School.
He graduated from high school in 2000 and attended California State University, Fullerton. But Adam had something else in his mind. Though his major was musical theatre, he was eager to work in the real entertainment world. So, he dropped out after five weeks and moved to Los Angeles.
Adamâ€™s love affair with the stage started when he was only nine. He joined forces with the Metropolitan Educational Theatre network and performed in several plays. He started intense vocal and acting training.
Adam was a member of his schoolâ€™s jazz band. He joined the choir and theatre, made it a point to be a part of his school plays, and also, participated in local Air Band competitions.
He also worked in several local professional productions, such as Peter Pan, Youâ€™re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, Chess, Grease, Camelot, The Music Man, and Hello Dolly!
These early years laid the foundation of his career. It was during these nascent years that he understood his true love for music and acting.
The beginning of his professional career
Adamâ€™s professional career kickstarted when he was 19 years old. He bagged a 10-month stint on a cruise ship. After two years, he joined the European touring production of Hair.
In 2004, he essayed the role of Joshua in The Ten Commandments: The Musical by Kodak Theatre. The musical also starred Val Kilmer.
A year after that, he joined the touring production of Wicked as an ensemble member and understudy for Fiyero. He got a chance to perform these roles in a Los Angeles production in 2007.
Stint with American Idol
Adam auditioned for the eighth installment of American Idol in 2009 and won the hearts of the judges and the audience alike. He was the most loved contestant and would often receive praise for his powerful performances.
Although he lost the trophy to Kris Allen, his electrifying performances on stage made a safe spot in everyoneâ€™s hearts. MTV even put him at number 5 in their list of The 10 Greatest â€˜American Idolâ€™ Contestants of All TimeÂ in 2009.
In the same year, in November, he released his debut album, For Your Entertainment. It included his hit singles, If I Had You and Whataya Want from Me. He later released several studio albums like:
- Trespassing in 2012
- The Original High in 2015
- Velvet in 2020
- High Drama in 2023
Stint with Queen
In 2011, Adam got a chance to perform with the members of Queen on American Idol. He later joined the band as their lead vocalist at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
- In June 2012, Queen + Adam Lambert performed their first official concert.
- In June 2014, Adam started touring with the members of Queen to North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Korea.
- In 2015, Queen + Adam Lambert embarked on a second leg of their tour to cover eleven countries across Europe and the UK.
- On November 4, the Classic Rock Roll of Honor Awards named Queen + Adam Lambert, the Band of the Year.
- The band presented Queen + Adam Lambert Rock Big Ben Live, an exclusive New Yearâ€™s Eve concert, in London.
- In January 2016, the band appeared on Classic Rock magazineâ€™s cover page.
- In May and June 2016, the band headlined Rock in Rio Lisbon, Isle of Wight Festival, Sweden Rock Festival, and twelve other European festivals.
- In September 2016, the band started the â€œ30 Years Celebrationâ€ of Rock in Rio Brazil, as a part of their South America tour.
- In September 2016, the band headlined the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix. They also performed on their Asia Tour, covering Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Bangkok, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Taipei.
- In 2016, they released their album, “Live in Japan”.
Both fans and critics embraced Adamâ€™s stint as Queenâ€™s lead singer with open arms. He brought a new energy to the hit classics and earned appreciation from one and all.
Although he was constantly pitted against Freddie Mercury, he managed to make the songs his own without tempering their original essence.
With his strong vocal skills and unique style, he won the hearts of all the Queen fans. The band is currently gearing up for The Rhapsody Tour in North America and the Formula 1 Lenovo United States Grand Prix.
In February 2024, Queens + Adam Lambert will perform in Japan.
Adam has a long list of filmography. He has appeared in many TV series, reality shows, and some TV and feature films.
His film debut happened in 2006 with The Ten Commandments: The Musical. It was followed by appearances in series like Pretty Little Liars (2012), Glee (2013-2014), Moonbase 8 (2020), We The People (2021), A Tale Dark & Grimm (2021), and more.
He also appeared on American Idol as a guest judge. He played a cameo in Bohemian Rhapsody.
Adam Lambert is openly gay. He is an incredible voice, not only on stage but also for LGBTQ+ rights. He has his hands in many charitable works and supports several organizations that help the less privileged ones:
- He founded a non-profit organization called Feel Something Foundation in 2019. His foundation supports LGBTQ+ rights
- He supports organizations such as The Trevor Project, MusiCares, etc
- He supports DonorsChoose, a foundation that works to create awareness regarding mental health and addresses homelessness
- In 2013, the We Are Family Foundation facilitated him with a Unity Award for making music with a peaceful message
- In 2012, he performed with Queen and Elton John to help Olena Pinchuk’s ANTIAIDS Foundation
- In 2012, he performed for Marylanders for Marriage Equality
- He also performed at the Make-A-Wish Foundation Ball in 2013
- He performed at â€œHandsâ€, a charity single that aimed to aid families affected by Orlandoâ€™s Pulse nightclub mass shooting in 2016
How much is Adam Lambert worth?
As you know, Adam Lambert is an accomplished singer, songwriter, and actor, he makes money from several avenues. He makes around $3 million every year from music, acting, and brand endorsements.
Before the Queen tour happened, Adam Lambertâ€™s net worthÂ was around $35 million. The tour was a hit and made pretax revenue of around $152.6 million. Currently,Â Adam Lambert net worth 2023Â is $45 million.
Adam Lambert net worth 2022Â was somewhere between $30 million to $35 million.
Real estate properties
Adam Lambert bought a 3,800-square-foot mansion in Hollywood Hills for $3 million in 2014. It was on and off the market from 2017 to 2020.
In 2018, he bought a 14-room mansion (5000-square feet) for $6.5 million in Hollywood Hills.
Awards and honors
Throughout his career, Adam Lambert has been facilitated with many awards and honors. Read further to know about them:
- Teen Choice Award for Male Reality/Star (2009)
- Young Hollywood Award for Artist of the Year (2009)
- Barbara Waltersâ€™ 10 Most Fascinating People (2009)
- People Magazineâ€™s Most Beautiful People (2010)
- Canadaâ€™s MuchMusic Video Award for UR Fav International Video award for â€œWhataya Want from Meâ€ (2010)
- Davidson/Valentini Award at 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards (2013)
- GLAAD Award for Outstanding Music Artist at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards (2013)
Adam Lambert was in a relationship with Brad Bell from 2006 to 2008. The couple called it a quit and he began seeing Ferras in 2008.
After dating for one year, they parted ways. He, then, dated Drake LaBry (2009) and Johnny Weir (2010).
Later, he dated Sauli Koskinen, a Finnish TV personality, for three years. The couple started dating in November 2010 but broke up in April 2013 for reasons unknown.
Later, he dated model Javi Costa Polo from March 2019 to November 2019.
Currently, he is dating Oliver Gliese.
Adam Lambert on social media
Adam Lambert has millions of followers on his social media channels. Around 1.8 million people follow him on Instagram.
Adam joined Twitter in June 2009 and has 2.2 million followers. He is also active on TikTok with 956.4k followers.
He created his YouTube channel on December 4, 2013. His channel has 159 videos with 770,246,727 views on them. He has 1.68 million subscribers on YouTube.
Here are the details about his social media handles.
A singing sensation, a talented actor, and an icon for the LGBTQ+ community, Adam Lambert wears many feathers in his hat. He already has hundreds of thousands of fans worldwide, and his popularity is rising with each passing day. We hope he keeps making good music and keeps earning many more fans.
Frequently asked questions
1. Who is Adam Lambert?
Adam Lambert is a singer, songwriter, and actor from America.
2. How old is Adam Lambert?
Adam Lambert is 41 years old.
3. What is Adam Lambert net worth 2023?
Adam Lambertâ€™s net worth in 2023 is $45 million.
4. What is Adam Lambert height?
Adam Lambert is 6 feet tall (1.85 m or 185 cm).
5. What is Adam Lambertâ€™s weight?
Adam Lambert weighs around 182 lbs (83 kg).