Are you a professional athlete or do you aspire to be a stellar sports person in the future? Is fitness of significant importance to you and are you worried about the weight that you have been gaining sitting at home during the lockdowns happening all over the world due to the Covid-19 pandemic? Then, yes, you are correct to worry because with the pandemic showing no signs of being completely gone from our lives, our fitness and sports training has gone completely haywire. In these trying circumstances, fitness and sports training tips and tricks can still help you maintain your healthy quotient to a certain extent. For sports betting lovers, check the list of sportsbooks at Meta.reviews.
So, for all you fitness freaks and sport enthusiasts, the following are some of the fitness strategies and training and exercising tips that you must try out in order to get the best results while you still can:
- Please Prep: Use up your weekends, that is, your Saturdays and Sundays wisely by not laying in your bed all day but actually prepping up or making sure you have all the ingredients to make yourself all the healthiest meals that you can get your hands on easily by arranging them into small boxes and keeping them stored properly in the freezers. You could chop up all the green veggies you want to eat, shred the lean meat, dice the tofu, pick up your batches of soy milk, ingredients for smoothies, divide up your quinoa days and your oats days and pack them all into ziplock bags or small boxes that you can get store to use all week, so that you do not have to depend on take outs or burgers and milkshakes which will do no wonders for your diet;
- Bring in the Mix: Definitely important because just like your brain, your body also gets bored of all the same things that happen everyday. It is also called muscle fatigue and it does not really help when you want to lose weight. Mix up your exercises, if not everyday, then at least thrice a week. And, make sure you stretch and run for at least 20 minutes a day so that you can increase your leg strength if you want. For core strength, sits ups are a good idea and Pilates works on muscles like no other. Mix and match between all these and more all week to get the best deals out of your exercise regime;
- Your Tracker is your Friend: Most of us nowadays have some sort of tracker attached to either our phones or our wristwatches and while you do put in your weight, height and your desired results beforehand, you need to keep on adjusting them in order to reach your wanted goal. You might have weighed 60 kilograms once upon a time, but now, with the pandemic and the excessive sitting around, that weight has gone up. Adjust your tracker accordingly to get the new goal. Make sure you keep on checking if you are actually meeting the smaller steps to reach the larger goals or not;
- Power Exercises: Sounds just like a power nap, doesn’t it? Well, it is one, just not a nap, sorry. Power exercises are actually fairly important to help you out with your entire workout plan being affected by the pandemic. These are short exercises that act as fitness and health bursts without you really having to invest any extra labour or effort or time into them. For example, use the stairs instead of the elevator and if you can, sprint up them, instead of just walking. You could also walk to the local supermarket when you need to stock up on supplies and walk back home carrying the bags and bringing them up and down as if you were training with dumb bells at the gym;
- Look out for Visceral Fat: This is very important for every sports and fitness enthusiast as well as for everyone who does not want their health jeopardized. You might look skinny on the outside with thin arms and legs, but keep checking your weight, height and waist ratio. If these do not match up and you see that you are getting flabby around your waist and tummy, then you are in trouble, pal! This is the kind of visceral fat that is linked to all kinds of heart diseases, cancers and Type 2 diabetes. Start working out immediately and see the effect because this fat will go away pretty fast, we guarantee!
- Use The Street Furniture; Yes, yes, we know gyms are closed and that’s precisely why we are bringing you these alternatives instead. Go out to walk at your nearby park early in the morning and use the benches or the ledges there to do pull ups or dips or situps at. They make quite the difference!
Go get fitness strategies and training and get fit and see how much better you really feel!