Impact of IT Infrastructure
IT services have wrapped itself across the majority of organizations’ facilities and communications.Companies all over the globe rely on IT services to deploy resources to their employees, partners, and/or customers hence its design, implementation, and maintenance must fall into the hands of experts of the business.
With time the role of an Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Expert has become more sophisticated and demanding and the hiring managers are compelled to employ the top tier candidates. Certifications from reputed vendors are the best way to gain a competitive advantage for your profile. And when it comes to the networking industry, Cisco is the first vendor of credentials which comes in mind. Below, let’s explore how Cisco badges can supplement your career and what you need to know and to do to obtain their CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure.
Cisco is a multinational company that provides products and services under several technologies such as networking, IoT, Software, cloud, Data Center, etc. Below are a few reasons you should consider getting yourself certified by this vendor:
- Cisco has expanded its services to achieve a massive market advantage and this is mainly because of the trust organizations and employers have on its IT solutions. You are likely to come across a wide range of exclusive opportunities by getting a credential from such a renowned and dependable company.
- Cisco strives to meet the latest requirements in the industry through continuous research and innovation. This is also reflected very much in their training programs and certifications that are regularly updated to provide the candidates with current skills. Hiring managers are easily drawn to profiles showcasing knowledge in the latest technologies proven by Cisco badges.
- If the growth of skillsets is one of your objectives, then Cisco is a great vendor to pick. It offers certifications under multiple expertise levels such as:
Each of their credentials has basic and its own features. Let’s explore them on the example of the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure badge.
Certification Path and Important Details
The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure is an expert-level certification that validates advanced skills required to design, implement, operate, and optimize enterprise networks. If you already have the CCNP Enterprise certification under your belt, then you are just one lab exam away from qualifying for this CCIE credential or else you need to take the ENCOR 350-401 exam first.
The job roles that directly use this certification are:
- Enterprise Architect
- Solutions Architect
- Network Engineer
- Network Architect
This badge will be valid for 3 years from the date you passed the tests and then you can follow Cisco’s Continuing Education program to access flexible options for recertification.
Exams and Information
As was said above, there are two exams that you need to successfully attempt to earn the CCIE certification. They are Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401) and the lab exam CCIE Routing and Switching. The latter will be replaced by the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 exam from April 27, 2020.
The ENCOR 350-401 is a 120-minute exam which will test your knowledge in the following objectives:
- IPv4 and IPv6 architecture
- Network assurance
The second assessment you need to face is the lab exam which lasts for 8 hours and tests your practical skills in successfully planning, operating, and optimizing solutions for complex enterprise networks. You can obtain a document containing a detailed breakdown of the lab exam topics on the official website.
It’s evident that such serious tests require you to have both strong theoretical and practical skills. That is why it is crucial to use different types of study materials such as training courses, books, videos, exam dumps, etc. Such an amount of information can be quite difficult to grasp. So, further, we’ll share with you some tips to make your preparation easier.
Tips to Keep in Mind for the Lab Exam and 350-401
Here are some important tips that you should keep in mind when preparing to face the exams for the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification.
- Make sure you have enough sleep and stay well-nourished ahead of the lab-exam. The 8-hour long assessment is going to drain your energy hence it’s important for you to stay focused and healthy throughout the duration to maximize your efficiency. Take into consideration the volume of food you take for breakfast, etc. because the last thing you want is to feel sleepy during the exam.
- Cisco offers virtual lab training packages which you can utilize to get hands-on experience with Cisco networking software and implementing models and what-if scenarios. Don’t hesitate such an opportunity to check your skills and obtain some new ones.
- Prepare with exam dumps by Exam-Labs.com to ensure you’ve covered all the topics needed and see the test environment in the related software (VCE Exam Simulator). Exposure to the exam structure and question formats plays a fundamental role in achieving success in your first attempt.For 300-401 Exam-Labs offers several free vce files with questions and answers from past exams and a Premium Bundle ($44,99) which contains expert-verified dump and a detailed study guide.
- Get first-hand information from test takers on the updates and insight into the exams. There are plenty of channels on YouTube where you can find such useful videos that share some do’s and don’ts to maximize your score. Also, you can explore the exam details on your own using the mentioned VCE Player. Taking trial assessments in it, you can test different answering strategies and obtain valuable feedback on your performance after every attempt. This would make a significant impact on your confidence on the exam day.
- Use the official ENCOR 350-401 Cert Guide which is a popular choice among test takers.This book can surely be used as a reference because it contains accurate and up to date information. You can get your copy on Amazon or Cisco Press.
The CCIE is a prestigious certification thatyou can receive in the networking industry. The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure will put you amongst the top ranks in the professional world.
All credentials at this level are challenging and you need to put in a huge effort to cover the objectivesof the required exams. But there’s no need to worry since there are some great resources and platforms available to aid preparation. Make good use of the virtual labs and exam dumps to get valuable hands-on experience and pass your exams with no struggle.