The world of cryptocurrency is quite changeable, so it is wrong to state unequivocally which coin is better or worse. We will tell you in detail about each coin and their characteristics to make it easier for you to make a choice.
What is Litecoin?
Litecoin is an electronic currency that is based on the same principles of a peer-to-peer system as bitcoin, but with significant technical changes.
First of all, I would like to note that the transaction speed of Litecoin is 2.5 minutes versus 10 minutes for Bitcoin. The Litecoin network is designed to produce 84 million units of cryptocurrency, and the block reward is halved every 4 years, just like Bitcoin.
Litecoin is a promising open source decentralized payment network. It is completely safe and securely protected, which gives you absolute confidence in the safety of your finances.
In the last month, the exchange rate was between $45 and $65 per LTC, but analysts predict a stable growth of the currency following the BTC rate.
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin was released in 2013 based on a joke on the Internet. However, it took a little time for the project to become a serious payment system.
Despite the blurry launch history, Dogecoin has proven to be more technologically advanced compared to other currencies. The transfer time is no more than a minute, compared to 2.5 minutes on Litecoin. Dogecoin lifted restrictions on the production of coins.
A lot of work in the field of charity, incredibly high popularity and support in social networks make the coin one of the most promising, and the transaction speed is one of the most convenient to use.
Comparison of DOGE and LTC
It is difficult to say which currency is better and which is worse. Moreover, the answer largely depends on the purpose of using coins. Therefore, we will simply provide you with the results of the analysis of the main characteristics of LTC and DOGE.
Creation year: 2011
Price for the last year: $34,7 – $79,1
Total number of coins: 84 000 000
Block generation time: 2.5 minute
Market Cap Rank: 9
Hashing Algorithm: Scrypt
Creation year: 2013
Price for the last year: $0,0014 – $0,0047
Total number of coins: unlimited
Block generation time: 1 minute
Market Cap Rank: 45
Hashing Algorithm: Scrypt
We will not give advice on which of the coins is more promising or better. You can independently compare dogecoin vs litecoin by the specified characteristics, check the rate and draw conclusions. If you decide to exchange one coin for another or decide to trade coins, we will give you clear instructions on how to do it quickly and safely.
Easy way to exchange cryptocurrencies
If you want to exchange LTC to DOGE or any other coins, you need a fast and convenient platform. With the Godex. ios platform, it’s easy, but it’s also anonymous and completely secure.
- Go to Godex.io, select a coin (for example, LTC) in the “you send ” field and specify the number of coins to transfer. In the “you get” field, select the coins you want to get (for example, DOGE). And click the “exchange” button.
- Enter your DOGE address in the “destination” field and click the “Exchange” button.
- The site will automatically show you the address of the Litcoin Deposit, where you need to send the amount of LTC that you specified for the exchange.
- As soon as the LTC is credited to the account, Godex.io immediately starts converting it to DOGE.
- Next Godex.io starts searching for the best course. You will receive the exchanged amount of DOGE at the specified address within a few minutes.
- After completion, you will receive information about the exchange time. If you want to repeat the LTC exchange, click the “Restart exchange” button.
On Godex.io you can anonymously, safely and quickly exchange 200+ cryptocurrencies without a limit. Without personal data or creating an account.