Stainless steel restaurant equipment is one of the essential components of a professional kitchen, as well as workshops and food industry enterprises. The correct choice of devices of this type significantly reduces operating costs, allows optimal use of the provided production space, and also saves the most valuable human resource — the time spent by personnel to perform a particular operation.
In order to attract customers, any catering establishment must offer not only a good selection of dishes, but also high-quality service. This is only possible if the production process is professionally organized. This will require a large number of both basic and additional equipment. Various stainless steel kitchen equipment is used for washing and storing dishes, food, cooking, etc. Its availability allows you to optimize all work processes and ensure order in the kitchen.
Equipment for a professional kitchen
Professional stainless steel restaurant equipment differs significantly from household equipment. At a minimum — by the frequency of use and scale, as a maximum — by technical norms and conditions of use. Based on this, restaurant equipment must meet such qualities as functionality, strength and durability.
The efficiency of the work of the staff depends on how competently the necessary equipment for the kitchen is chosen. For this, a large assortment of stainless steel kitchen equipment
- Cutting tables — an extensive category of stainless steel restaurant equipment used for processing fish, meat, vegetables, fruits and other products, preparing semi-finished products, rolling dough, displaying dishes, storing dishes, etc.
- Washing baths — manufactured by stamping or welding methods with a different number of compartments and the ability to connect to the sewerage and water supply system. They are used not only for washing dishes and kitchen utensils, but also for preparing vegetables, fruits and other products.
- Production racks — universal furniture designed for placing and storing food and finished products, semi-finished products and blanks, dishes, etc.
- Serving trolleys — manufactured in the form of small racks on wheels. They are used not only in catering establishments, but also in hotels (trolleys for maids), in medical and other institutions.
- Dryers and supports for dishes and cutlery — they are used in cabinets, shelves, racks and other furniture in washing and production shops.
- Stands for large kitchen appliances — appliances such as combi steamers, pizza ovens, ovens, etc. must be installed on special stands. They are made of durable stainless steel and can withstand heavy loads.
- Washstands — in the kitchen in all production areas, conditions must be provided for compliance with sanitary and hygienic standards. Stainless steel wash basins fit perfectly into the interior of a modern kitchen. Manufacturers offer furniture with cabinets and separate sinks.
Other good table products and such equipment are durable and practical. Even under conditions of very intensive use, they do not lose their functionality and appearance for a long time. Stainless steel is an excellent substitute for wood, plastic, galvanized steel and other materials. You can choose and buy stainless steel industrial furniture for any catering establishment which can be supplied to restaurants.