A great way to give your home an exciting new look is by adding elegant temporary wallpaper with beautiful patterns that matches your theme to transform any space in your home. – Patterns For 2022
Wallpapers can make a big impact in the room you place them in, and many of the best wallpaper patterns have been popular since decades past, but there are still new patterns being introduced every year to keep up with current trends and lifestyle changes.
Wallpaper trends are constantly changing, and the 2022 wallpaper trends are full of fun, bold and daring designs. With the overwhelming options in the market, it can be difficult to know which temporary wallpaper pattern to choose for your home.
Why you should use a wallpaper for your home
- Elegant wallpaper patterns can take a bare room and transform it into an inviting space.
- You can temporary wallpaper to create a sense of movement by creating an accent wall. Use wallpaper with larger patterns and bold colors to make a small room feel bigger, or use smaller patterns in lighter colors to make a large room feel more intimate.
- Using temporary wallpaper is also a great way to add depth to your home decor. For example, try adding colorful wallpaper in unexpected places like your kitchen cabinets or pantry door, or as artwork over your fireplace
Before You Choose A Wallpaper Pattern For Your Home
You’ll need to decide how bold or subtle you want it to be. Bold patterns command attention and can almost act like another piece of furniture in your room; they’re useful if you want to fill a large space or add a focal point to the room. Subtle patterns are softer and can add texture without making your room feel busy or crowded.
Once you’ve chosen how bold you want your paper to be, consider the shape of your pattern. Patterns will often fall into two categories:
- Geometric (meaning shapes that are made up of straight lines)- Geometric patterns tend to have cleaner lines and offer a crisp, modern look; they work well when paired with other bold colors in the same general color family.
- Abstract (meaning shapes that consist of curves)-Abstract patterns tend to come together as something more organic in nature, like flowers or clouds; since they usually incorporate a variety of colors, it’s best option if one color is used for the majority of the room so as not to overwhelm with contrast.
Here are the top three wallpaper patterns you should consider in 2022;
- Ombre Tonal Wallpaper- Patterns For 2022
Ombre tonal wallpaper is one of those trends that will continue to be a popular option in the years to come. They offer smooth transitions from light to dark, or vice versa, these wallpapers create an optical illusion of depth and sophistication.
Please note that ombre is different from gradients in that it focuses on a single color fading into another shade, although sometimes designers can play around with this concept by using multiple colors in their designs.
The tonal trend has been popular for a while now. Tonal wallpapers are so popular because they provide an elegant look without overwhelming the space and causing too much visual stimulation. Ombre can also make smaller rooms seem larger than life.
- DEEP DARK WALLPAPER- Patterns For 2022
If you’re looking for something bold and dramatic, go dark with your wallpaper. For example, black, burgundy, purple, and grey are the colors to consider.
This is a great choice if you have a small room that opens onto another part of the house and want to create more intimacy. Dark wallpaper will create a cozy effect in the space and make it appear smaller than it actually is.
You can choose to go for a subtle effect by having a dark wall as your backdrop and light-colored furniture in front or use contrast instead by pairing dark walls with dark wood pieces or furniture with modern wood finishing.
People often opt for deep colored wallpaper on feature walls, but don’t be afraid to cover all four walls in your favorite pattern if you really love it.
- SIMPLE FLORALS
One of the most fail-safe ways to make your space feel welcoming is with simple, floral adhesive wallpaper with repeating patterns. When considering which floral pattern might work best for you, think about how you want the room to feel: fresh, luxurious, elegant and so forth. The style of the flowers themselves will play an important part in this decision.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a floral wallpaper:
- Avoid busy designs and complex compositions that are overwhelming on an accent wall. Instead, choose something more subtle that complements the rest of your decor. Since an accent wall is usually visible from all parts of a room, the wallpaper pattern should be neutral enough to work as a backdrop while still offering amazing visual interest.
- The color of your chosen paper is crucial as well: if you have a mostly-monochromatic room with warm or cool tones, consider using wallpaper with a contrasting color scheme to balance out your palette. That way, the effect will be similar to adding a statement piece of furniture or artwork (but for much less).
- The size of the flower on the pattern is also important because it can change its impact depending on where it is placed in the house. Large florals used in small spaces will make them feel even smaller and cramped, while large spaces with large florals can seem overwhelming if there’s too much going on visually within a single space, unless all four walls are covered.
Your home is an extension of your personality and what makes you happy—so, feel free to get creative and design your home with beautiful wallpaper pattern. An elegant temporary wallpaper can breathe life into any space and can even inspire other design elements.
With these top 3 wallpaper patterns, you can transform any room easily!
Leave a Reply