The United Kingdom attracts many individuals because of its stability in politics and economics as well as its people. Its residency program called UK Tier 1 Visa offers this opportunity for high-net-worth individuals.??
Under the UK Tier 1 Visa, you can obtain residency after you invest a certain amount through this program. It offers a fast-track process, and it can even open the way for citizenship later.
Let?s first understand who can be eligible for the UK Investor Visa.
Eligibility for UK Tier 1 Investor Visa?
You can find the requirements you need to follow in order to get UK Tier 1 Visa:
- Being at least 18 years of age
- Having access to a minimum of ?2 million funds?
- Having an account in a UK-regulated bank.
In addition to these, you need to prove the source of the money. It may belong to you or your spouse/unmarried partner/same-sex partner. You must prove to whom the money belongs.
There is no requirement for proof of English for first-time applicants. In addition, no requirement of maintenance money or accommodation applies.
Investment Options To Get UK Investor Visa
The minimum investment amount to get UK Tier 1 Visa is ?2 million in qualified investments. You can invest your money once the program approves you.
Only loan capital and/or share capital in active and trading UK registered companies qualify for UK Investor Visa. So, the program does not accept investments in offshore companies or trusts. It also doesn?t accept invested funds in companies that are involved in property investment/management/development.
Take a look at the following investment options to learn when you can obtain a permanent residency:
- Investing ?2 million: This allows you to be eligible for permanent residency after five years?
- Investing ?5 million: This allows you to be eligible for permanent residency after three years? (www.cosmopolitanme.com)
- Investing ?10 million: This allows you to be eligible for permanent residency after two years.
Benefits of the UK Tier 1 Visa
Living in the UK brings many opportunities and benefits for expats, business people, and families. Getting the UK Tier 1 Visa adds more to these benefits.?
A Very Quick Application?
The whole process until receiving the visa takes around three months. You can even speed up the process when you pay an additional ?500.?
Your Family Can Join You
You may include your spouse/unmarried partner and minor children on your UK investor visa. If your children are over 18 but present in the UK as dependent, they can also apply. Note that they must make their application separately.
Work and Study Rights
You can work, study or conduct a business in the UK. Your family can also benefit from these rights.
Quick Way To Get Citizenship in the UK
As indicated above, a ?10 million investment can bring citizenship after two years. In this way, the UK Investor Visa offers a very quick path to UK citizenship.
Validity Period of UK Investor Visa
The UK Investor Visa will be valid for three years after entering the UK and applying for UK Tier 1 Visa.
How To Apply-
On the UK Government website, you can find the necessary steps and instructions about your application. Find the application steps in applying for the visa:
- Fill out the online application form
- Prepare the necessary documents
- Pay the visa fee
- Pay the health tax
- Submit your online application online. Following this step, you?ll go to a UK visa application center. You?ll submit biometric information and fingerprints as well as other required documents
- Wait for the process of your visa application. Typically, it takes up to three or four weeks
- When your visa application is processed, you can collect your biometric residence permit.
In short, UK Tier 1 Visa is a quick way to get residency and citizenship in the UK. If time is of importance for you, apply today.