Taylor Swift is loved by all music lovers. Her melodious voice, striking lyrics, and extraordinary songs do not fail to impress anyone. Another reason why her music is appreciated so much is that her songs are highly relatable, adding to Taylor Swift’s net worth tremendously. Apart from her music, Taylor Swift is famous for her long legs.
And recently, she surpassed every entertainer to top Forbes Celebrity 100 List of the highest-paid celebrities in 2018. Yes, she even beat billionaire Kylie Jenner. So, she is officially the highest-paid celebrity in the world.
Taylor Swift’s net worth is a massive $360 million as of July 2019. That is quite a sum for the twenty-nine years old. One-third of Talyor Swift’s net worth is equal to her followers on Instagram, she has 120 million followers on the social media platform.
Taylor Swift’s Music
Most of us remember Taylor Swift for her Love Story and Tear Drops on My Guitar days. She was just a teenager back then who hit the right chords in her audience. The journey to her success has been rising steeply since then. From a girl who sang country music to become one of the biggest pop stars in the world, her journey has been only inspiring.
There has been a huge evolution in her music since her Pennsylvania days. Songs like Look What You Made Me Do and Shake It Off is powerful and badass unlike her softer lyrics in Love Story and You Belong With Me. If one follows closely, her evolution has also been from a naïve girl to a confident woman, who is currently breaking records.
- Taylor Swift was just 16 when she debuted in 2006 by releasing “Taylor Swift” album. The album remained on the U.S. music charts for a long time and established her as a singer. Her third single Our Song from the album made her the youngest person to reach #1 on the “Hot Country Song” chart. She single-handedly wrote the song.
- Her second album “Fearless” was released in 2008. And backed up by the success of Love Story and You Belong With Me, it was 2009’s bestselling album in the U.S. The album fetched her four Grammy Awards and she became the youngest recipient of Album of the Year Grammy Award for this album.
- Swift released her next album in 2010, “Speak Now.” She was the sole writer of the album, which debuted at #1 in the U.S. She won two Grammy Awards for
- Next in the queue is her fourth album “Red”, released in 2012. Her singles I Knew You Were Trouble and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together won many hearts. The album opened the doors of new genres – heartland rock, dance-pop, and dubstep for Swift. It debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and sold 1.21 million copies in just a week of its release. The Red Tour earned $150 million and it broke China ticket sales record by selling 18,000 tickets in just one minute.
- In 2014, Taylor released her fifth album 1989, which is also her birth year. This album also opened at #1 in the U.S. and sole more than a million copies in its first week of release. This bagged her a Guinness World Record. The album has sold over 10 million copies till now. Taylor Swift’s net worth has increased multifold because of this album.
- After 3 year hiatus, Taylor Swift came with a bang. She released her Reputation album in 2017. This album sold more than 2 million copies worldwide after its release. Most popular songs from this album include – Look What You Made Me Do and Ready For It. The songs from this album were well received by Taylor’s fans and the album’s tour contributed the most to Taylor Swift’s net worth.
Taylor Swift’s Noteworthy Achievements
- Apart from having $360 million dollars as Taylor Swift’s net worth, she became the youngest America’s richest self-made women in Forbes’ list in 2016.
- In 2018, she was named as the most influential person on Twitter despite tweeting only thirteen times.
- She has released six studio albums and is set to release another, on 23rd
- She has won the highest number of Billboard Music Awards (22) till date.
- She has 10 Grammy Awards with her name on them.
- Taylor Swift became the first woman to win two Grammy Awards for “Album of the Year” category. She was also the youngest person to win this award at the age of twenty.
- Taylor Swift holds the third position in the list of best-selling digital single artists.
- She is the only artist who has won America Music Award’s “Artist of the Year” three times.
- She has sold 96 million singles, 25 million albums in the U.S.A., and more than 170 million records worldwide.
- Swift’s Fearless is the country music album with the highest awards.
- Taylor’s Speak Now the album’s all songs chart on Billboard Hot 100 and was the first album to do so.
- She became the first person to have 50 million Instagram followers.
- She received a diamond certificate in Australia and became the first woman to do so.
- Her 2018’s Reputation tour collected over $266 million in the U.S. and became the U.S.A.’s highest-grossing tour. This tour is the major reason why Taylor Swift’s net worth is so high.
Taylor Swift’s Investments
Taylor Swift’s net worth includes her two Dassault private jets, which might be priced more than $40 million each. Her cars include Audi R8, Toyota Sequoia, and Porsche 911. These vehicles allow her to travel in style.
Taylor Swift is a big cat-lover and owns two Scottish Fold cats, which is one of the most expensive breeds, and one other cat. The cats are worth up to $3000 each.
Another investment by Taylor is her legs. Yes, she has got her legs insured for $40 million. She also owns a number of luxury shoes, dresses, handbags, etc. that cost an exorbitant amount of money.
The singer has eight properties in four states. The estimated value of her estate is $86million. Below are the details of her homes.
- She owns a 3,240 square foot condo in Nashville, which is worth approximately $3million.
- She also has $2.5 million, 5,600 square foot Greek Revival estate.
- In Los Angeles, she has invested in a Beverly Hills home that is priced around $2.85 million.
- Another Beverly Hills property of hers is not just a home but a mansion. Worth nearly $30 million, the mansion is spread across 10,982 square feet.
- She also owns a seaside estate in Rhode Island, which has an area of 12,000 square feet. This holiday home currently values at $6.65 million.
- In New York, probably her most valuable property at $40 million, Taylor Swift has a four-story townhouse with an 8,309 square-feet duplex penthouse. The property is located on the same block as Tribeca.
Taylor Swift’s Earnings
Taylor Swift earns through her music, concerts, endorsements, and her merchandise.
- She has had endorsement deals with Keds, CoverGirl, Elizabeth Arden, Diet Coke, Apple, and others. With Diet Coke, she is holding the partnership since 2013.
- She signed up with Universal Music Group’s Republic Records and the deal is estimated to be $20 million.
- Her biggest earnings come from touring. Her 1989 tour in 2015 collected $250 million.
- Her Reputation Stadium tour’s initial live shows added $54 million to Taylor Swift’s net worth. This means she is earning more than $10 million for one show.
- The entire Reputation Stadium tour collected a massive $345 million across the world.
- The earnings from Reputation Stadium tour broke the record held by The Rolling Stones’ A Bigger Bang Tour from 2005 to 2007.
- But that’s not it, as it is estimated by Billboard that Taylor Swift sells merchandise worth $17 for per ticket.
- In 2016 also, Taylor the Forbes’ list of highest-paid celebrity in the world, and took home $170 million, adding a massive amount to Taylor Swift’s net worth.
- In 2016, it was estimated that she makes $1 million in a day.
- Dubbed as Swift’s “quiet year”, 2017 brought her $44 million and she ranked ninth on Forbes’ list highest-paid celebrities in the world.
- In the half of 2019, she has earned $2 million in publishing royalties, $2.4 million through streaming and $5 million in record sales. This data given by Billboard exclude her tour revenues.
- Taylor Swift’s net worth increases by $748,000 per Instagram post. She is the 8th highest-paid celebrity for an Instagram post.
- Her tour documentary with Netflix has also added to Taylor Swift’s net worth by some millions.
How Else Does Taylor Swift Spend Her Money?
Taylor Swift’s net worth will keep on increasing because of her charity donations.
- In 2011, she donated 6,000 books worth $70,000 to her hometown library.
- In January 2015, Taylor Swift’s net worth allowed her to host Christmas gifting as “Swiftmas” in which she sent present to her global fans. To promote her album 1989, she donated $1,989 paychecks to a fan after she expressed student loan repayment concern.
- Swift also donated $50,000 proceeds from her ode to her New York home, a song, to New York City schools.
- In September 2015, she donated the proceeds from Wildest Dreams to an animal foundation. The motive of the animal foundation is to poaching, nature conservation and development of sustainable tourism.
- She supported her friend Kesha by giving her $250,000 in 2016, for a lawsuit.
- Taylor Swift’s net worth has allowed her to save the lives of people by donating generous amounts for their treatments.
- She has also donated to Joyful Heart Foundation, RAINN, along with other foundations.
- In July 2018, she made the headlines for donating Reputation Tour tickets to Massachusetts police departments after Weymouth Sgt. Michael Chesna was shot dead.
- She met an Autistic boy in October 2018 and donated $10,000 to provide him with a service dog.
With such a big heart, melodious voice, and a successful career graph, Taylor Swift’s net worth is bound to increase. The prediction that she will be a billionaire before turning 40 will surely come true. Taylor Swift has not only just become one of the most successful pop stars in the world but also an ideal inspiration for generations to come.
Incoming search terms:
- lady gaga net worth
- taylor swift net worth 2019
- brit spears carrie underwood t swift
- Taylor robert
- taylor swift net worth
- Taylor Swift Red Lipstick
- عکس جدید تیلور سویفت